If your FarmCam Mobility doesn't connect it might be solved by checking each point in the list below:
1. Make sure that the camera has power. The rechargable battery can drain fast when the camera is used much or often triggered by PIR or when it is cold outside. The rechargable battery can not charge below 0 degrees Celcius.
2. Check that the SIM card has an active data subscription. If you use the included SIM card from Telia you check the data subscription status at my.luda.farm. If you use a SIM card from another network provider you need to activate the SIM card and have a data supscription with your operator. Please ensure that you have followed the guide for using a different SIM card: How to change SIM card in a 4G camera FarmCam Mobility : Luda.Farm
3. Check the 4G reception levelat the position of the camera. A recommendation is to have at least 50 percent of the maximum possible signal strength at the position of the camera.
4. Sometimes it can take several attempts to load live video of the FarmCam Mobility in the FarmCam 2.0 app, which means that you have to tap a couple of times with your finger tip on the “play” screen in the the App until live video shows up, that has to do with the fact that the camera makes connection attempts when you tap on the display and sometimes the camera needs several attempts to connect.
5. If none of the above works. Take the camera inside and charge it in room temperature. After a couple of hours, with the power adapter still plugged in, reset the camera by following this guide: Reset the camera : Luda.Farm
The camera will make a sound to indicate the reset and if you have deleted the camera from the FarmCam 2.0 app you must install it again from the start according to the Quick Guide Installation guide : Luda.Farm
6. Please note that the camera can operate in temperatures between - 10 to +55 degrees Celcius. Here you find advice for how to use the camera during the winter or in cold weather. Battery management during the winter : Luda.Farm