- Download the software to your computer, located at the following link: https://luda.farm/download/FarmCamHD.exe
- Locate and run the downloaded file.
- You may be asked by UAC (User Account Control) to allow farmCam HD to make changes to your system. Select Allow or Continue. If needed disable your Anti-virus protection temporarily as it might interfere with the installation.
- You will be directed to an installation wizard. Simply follow the procedure to install the software.
- Once the farmCam HD software is installed, it should automatically detect farmCam HD in your network. Please note that the computer and the farmCam HD Receiver needs to be in the same network for the automatic detection to work.
After installing the Software, you will be directed to the below screen.
- Click “Add Device” button on the top right.
- Click “Scan Device in LAN”.
- Double click the device you want to add.
- You need to use the password you created in the farmCam HD App or on the Receiver to log in, input the password you created.
- Then click OK to Log in.
- If your farmCam HD Receiver is on the same LAN network with your PC, you can click Search to automatically find the IP address.
- Then, enter your Username (the default of admin is already entered) and Password, you need to use the password which you created on the farmCam HD App or on the Receiver, then click Login. After a few seconds, you will see your cameras live on your PC.
- If your farmCam HD is not in the same LAN network as your PC, you can use UID connect mode.
- You can manually type the UID under the UID QR code which is found on the Receiver.
- Then, enter your Username (the default of admin is already entered) and Password, you need to use the password which you created in the farmCam HD App or Receiver, then click Login. After a few seconds, you will see your cameras live on your PC.
Read more about the icons and settings in the PC Software in the attachment below.