To get started with my.luda.farm you can use your computer or smartphone.
Computer: Go to www.my.luda.farm
Smartphone: Go to Appstore/Google Play and download the app "My.Luda.Farm"
1. Create a free account and follow the instructions to create "your farm"
2. Click on "+" and choose FarmCam 2.0
3. Choose "Add"
4. Copy the email details generated:
5. Open your FarmCam 2.0 application and click on the gear icon.
6. Click on the E-mail setting
7. Enter the following information:
Sender E-mail: The generated e-mail from my.luda.farm.
Password: The generated password from my.luda.farm.
Recipient E-mail: The generated e-mail from my.luda.farm.
E-mail test: To check if you have set up the email alerts properly.
Interval: The length of time that must elapse after the NVR sends an email alert before it will send another.
SMTP Server: Choose "Other" and write "my.luda.farm"
SSL or TLS: Choose OFF
SMTP Port: Choose port 25. If it wouldn't work choose port 587 instead.
8. Make sure that Motion detection and E-mail are enabled. You find these settings under "MD Settings"